As per the schedule, IBPS has started the registration process for the candidates who qualified the specialist officer exam 2013. All the qualified candidates will now have to register their order of preference for participating organizations (banks). IBPS had earlier declared the Final result of Specialist Officer.Last date to register order of preference is 29/06/2013. The allotment of banks will be done in second week of July.
Click Here to register you preference.
Click Here to take Reprint of Preferences.
- Registration of preferences will be complete only after the candidates register online on IBPS website www.ibps.in and click on submit. No change will be permitted thereafter.
- Allotment will be done post wise depending on the category wise number of vacancies notified.
- IBPS reserves the right to cancel, reallot Bankwise allocation depending upon exigencies or otherwise.
- The decision of IBPS in allotment of Banks shall be final and binding upon the selected candidates.
- Preferences will have to be indicated for all Participating Organisations irrespective of whether vacancies exist.