As all of us know that IBPS has released the notification for recruitment of clerks in public sector banks for the year 2013-14. If you are not aware then you can read the article here:- IBPS Clerk 2013 Notification. In this article we will see the examination structure of CWE Clerks-III for recruitment of clerks in various public sector banks of India.
IBPS Clerk 2013 Exam Pattern :-
IBPS Clerk 2013 exam will be an Online Exam consisting of 200 Marks and of 2 Hours duration. There will 5 sections in total each carrying equal marks.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
(with special reference to Banking Industry)
Please Note :-
- All the tests except the test of English Language will be available in both English and Hindi.
- For every wrong answer 1/4th or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equipercentile method.
- There is sectional Cutoffs. so a candidate will have to secure a minimum score in each test and also on total to be considered to be called for interview.