IBPS has completed the second round of allotment under CWE Clerks II against available State/UT wise and category-wise vacancies for Clerical cadre in 2013-14 in Participating Organisations. The candidates are being intimated individually at the email address and mobile number recorded with IBPS at the time of online registration for CWE Clerks-II. Provisional allotment has been done on merit-cum-preference basis.
Please Note :-
- No change in the data already registered by the candidate in the online application form is possible.
- The decision of IBPS in allotment of Organisations is final and binding upon the selected candidates. However IBPS reserves the right to cancel, reallot Organisation-wise allocation depending upon exigencies or otherwise.
- The provisional allotment is subject to the candidate fulfilling the criteria for Participating Organisations and identity verification to the satisfaction of the allotted organisation. This does not constitute an offer of employment. In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria his/her candidature/ chance in the process shall stand forfeited.
- Offer of appointment including terms and conditions, formalities for verification, joining etc. will be issued from the allotted Participating Organisation in due course. Candidates may approach the respective organisation only after hearing from the said organisation. Offer of appointment is solely the decision of the Participating Organisations and shall be final and binding. IBPS has no role here.
- If the candidate does not avail the offer/ appointment from the allotted Participating Organisation his/her candidature/ chance in the process shall stand forfeited.
- The State/UT wise and category-wise minimum scores (combined scores in CWE and Interview out of 100) for the second round of allotment is indicated in Annexure B.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidate about allotment status and/ process.
- This is in furtherance to our notice released in the authorized website of IBPS on 26.06.2013.
Below is the STATE-WISE & CATEGORY-WISE MINIMUM SCORE (2nd ALLOTMENT)
Read Official Notification Here.